- 100% South African-owned company & Sole JLG Supplier.
- Sole distributor of JLG, Power Towers, Magni telehandler’s, JLG aerial work platforms and Maeda Crawler Cranes in Southern Africa. Download company profile – Eazi Sales & Service Corporate Brochure.
- Servicing the largest fleet of telehandlers and work at height equipment in Southern Africa.
- Headquatered in Midrand, South Africa
- Operating nationally from premises in Gauteng, Free State, KwaZulu Natal, Western, Eastern and Northern Cape
- Sales and after sales support in Southern African region and throughout various countries within Africa
Our clients include blue-chip companies such as:
Our Vision, Mission and Values
- Offer Innovative Solutions
- Explore New Markets and Products
- Deliver Quality Service
- Sustained Financial Growth
- Be the Best Company to Work For
- Give Back to the Community
To grow our business by delivering safe, innovative, trusted work-at-height and material handling solutions in targeted markets and regions.
At Eazi Sales & Service, we commit ourselves to providing the highest level of service and products to all of our clients, across all industries. We believe that successful business relationships are built on mutual trust and ensuring that all our clients’ needs are met. Our values are:
A History of Innovating and Creating Solutions
In 1944, a young boy named Jay Eitel, picking cherries during his summer holiday, became exasperated at the time-consuming and exhausting practice of climbing down the ladder he was using to reposition it countless times during the day. Working on a solution in the evenings and during weekends, he set about creating the world’s very first “cherry picker” and laid the foundation for the multi-billion dollar mobile elevating work platform (MEWP) industry.
Twenty years later, in 1969, John L. Grove, founder of JLG Industries, Inc. stepped up the game by inventing the first self-propelled boom lift.
Building on this proud history, Eazi Sales & Service prides itself on its commitment and dedication to innovation and solutions.
This is why we do more than sell quality equipment – we provide turnkey solutions and customised industry-specific solutions.
JLG Distributor Letter of Appointment
JLG Europe ISO 9001 Certificate
JLG USA ISO9001 Certificate – NQA Global Assurance
Magni Distributor Letter of Appointment
Magni EN280 and EN1459 Standards Compliance
Maeda Distributor Letter of Appointment
IPAF Membership Certificate
Institute for Work at Height Certificate
|We are the first African member of the International Powered Access Federation (IPAF), which promotes the safe and effective use of powered access equipment worldwide.|
|We are also a member of The Institute for Work at Height, which creates safety awareness and promotes professionalism in the work at height industry.|