- What are my legal obligations in terms of the Occupational Health and Safety Act?
- What are the benefits of maintaining your machine properly?
- What are benefits of our annual service plan?
- What is included and excluded in an annual service plan?
- What are my obligations to uphold the manufacturer warranty?
Legal obligations in terms of OH&S act
- Machine must be serviced in accordance with manufacturers recommendations
- Machine requires an statutory annual load test to be performed
- Machine records need to be available for a safety inspection
- Operators need to be trained every 12 months
The benefits of maintaining your machine are
- Ensure your machine is safe to operate
- Make sure your machine complies with statutory requirements
- Regular services will prolong the life of your machine and make sure your unit continually runs at optimal levels minimizing unexpected down time
- Reduction in the running costs of your machine by identifying preventative maintenance and repair work before major failure
The benefits of a service plan
- Priority call outs for break downs
- Discount on parts
- Discounted travel rates
- Machine history kept on file and available for safety audits
- After hours telephone support and call outs
- Preferential training rates
- An annual load test to ensure that your machine is certified as safe in terms of OH&S standards
- Warranty management to ensure that all in warranty claims are accepted by the manufacturer
- Reduction in the running costs of your machine through identifying preventative maintenance & repair work before major failure
- Eazi will ensure that all service bulletins which require modifications and or parts replacement are done at no cost
What is included in a service plan
- Engine service
- Hydraulic service with new oil and filters
- Battery inspection and top up of battery water
- Full function test to ensure machine is operating in accordance with manufacturer standards
- Check speed settings are correct
- Detailed Inspections
- Statutory load test
What is excluded from a service plan
- Damage resulting from misuse of the machine
- Out of warranty wear and tear repairs
Obligations in terms of manufacturers warranty
- Machines that are purchased with a 12 month comprehensive warranty and a 60 month structural warranty must be serviced and inspected by qualified service agents