- 100% South African-owned, level 5 BEE-rated company & Sole JLG Supplier. Download BEE certificate – Eazi Sales & Service BEE Certificate.
- Sole distributor of JLG, Power Towers, Magni telehandler’s, JLG aerial work platforms and Maeda Crawler Cranes in Southern Africa. Download company profile – Eazi Sales & Service Corporate Brochure.
- Servicing the largest fleet of telehandlers and work at height equipment in Southern Africa.
- Headquatered in Midrand, South Africa
- Operating nationally from premises in Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Western and Eastern Cape
- Sales and after sales support in Southern African region and throughout various countries within Africa
- Download Company Profile
Our clients include blue-chip companies such as:
Our Vision, Mission and Values
To be the preferred value-adding supplier of telescopic material handlers and work at height solutions in South Africa and Africa through:
- Quality solutions
- Dedicated and reliable technical support
- Empowering and uplifting our community and co-workers
- Responsible environmental practices
To supply all our clients across all industries with reliable and safe work at height solutions, best value technical and parts support, and industry-approved training.
At Eazi Sales & Service, we commit ourselves to providing the highest level of service and products to all of our clients, across all industries. We believe that successful business relationships are built on mutual trust and ensuring that all our clients’ needs are met.
A History of Innovating and Creating Solutions
In 1944, a young boy named Jay Eitel, picking cherries during his summer holiday, became exasperated at the time-consuming and exhausting practice of climbing down the ladder he was using to reposition it countless times during the day. Working on a solution in the evenings and during weekends, he set about creating the world’s very first “cherry picker” and laid the foundation for the multi-billion dollar mobile elevating work platform (MEWP) industry.
Twenty years later, in 1969, John L. Grove, founder of JLG Industries, Inc. stepped up the game by inventing the first self-propelled boom lift.
Building on this proud history, Eazi Sales & Service prides itself on its commitment and dedication to innovation and solutions.
This is why we do more than sell quality equipment – we provide turnkey solutions and customised industry-specific solutions.
JLG Distributor Letter of Appointment
JLG Europe ISO 9001 Certificate
JLG USA ISO9001 Certificate – NQA Global Assurance
Magni Distributor Letter of Appointment
Magni EN280 and EN1459 Standards Compliance
Maeda Distributor Letter of Appointment
IPAF Membership Certificate
Institute for Work at Height Certificate
|We are the first African member of the International Powered Access Federation (IPAF), which promotes the safe and effective use of powered access equipment worldwide.|
|We are also a member of The Institute for Work at Height, which creates safety awareness and promotes professionalism in the work at height industry.|