Who is IPAF?
- Set up in 1983, IPAF is the International Powered Access Federation.
- This not-for-profit organisation is owned by its members, who include manufacturers, rental companies, distributors, contractors and users of powered access equipment.
- IPAF has 801 members worldwide.
- IPAF members manufacture approximately 85% of access platforms on the market.
What does IPAF do?
- Promotes safe and effective use of powered access equipment worldwide.
- Represents the interests of manufacturers, distributors, users, rental and training companies in the powered access market.
- Serves as a forum for all active users of powered access in the world.
- Provides technical advice and information.
- Influences and interprets legislation and standards.
- Plays a key role in promoting design, safety and testing procedures, many of which are now established in the powered access industry.
- Runs safety initiatives and training programmes through a worldwide network of more than 450 IPAF-approved training centres.
- Issues successful IPAF trainees with a PAL Card (Powered Access Licence), the most widely held and recognised proof of training for access platform operators.
For more information visit www.ipaf.org.
Did you know??
Eazi Sales & Service, specialists in the sales and service of access platforms, is the first African member of the International Powered Access Federation (IPAF), a clear reflection of Eazi Sales & Service’s commitment to offering clients the best possible access platform solution by providing access to top quality information, equipment, training and support.